Disclaimer - this is an actual fight that occurred in our home recently. Don't judge us, the toilet did eventually get flushed.
There are a lot of totally ridiculous arguments that happen in our home between The Brothers. I guess that is just the nature of the beast when your brother is 17 months older/younger than you. You share all the same toys, some of the same clothes, and generally spend most of your waking moments together. They are your best friend, but man they can get on your nerves. I get it, brothers I do. But really? This argument took the quest for independence to a whole new level. Good thing Brad was there with his quick thinking negotiation skills...
So the boys were fighting over who got to flush the poop in the toilet. Yep, it's true. It has come to this. I was in the other room so I can not be absolutely sure of the details but my understanding was that said poop belonged to Big. That's a pretty open and shut case for getting to flush it in my book, but what do I know? Anyways as the argument went on "I get to do it", "no I'm flushing it" Brad took it upon himself to go in an regulate it. His answer "If you can't get along than no one gets to flush the potty".
That'll teach 'em.
No comments:
Post a Comment