Voting

Friday, September 9, 2011

Just one shot

Getting a decent picture of The Brothers is one of my greatest goals in life. It is a feat that constantly eludes me, always just at the edge of my reach. They will be posed, they will be cute and then at the last possible moment someone will move, look away, or bang the other on the head for no apparent reason.  Worst yet I will think I got that sought after shot only to notice later that someone had snot running down their face, or dried  leftover spaghetti in their hair.

This has proved to be such a great challenge that I have even brought in professionals, with mixed results.  While that one perfect, adorable, brotherly shot seems always just out of my grasp, the near misses prove to be quite entertaining.





A personal fave...


and some individual winners...



Of course this proves to be an even greater challenge when one brother decides this is a great time to tickle the other brother...




The most cooperative models they are not, but pretty stinkin cute? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment