Recently Hank came down with the said funk and we decided it was a nice enough day to move it outside. Naturally Big and Little wanted to help. Hank got clean and less smelly and The Brothers had a great time playing in the hose. They got wet and soapy enough that we just counted this as their regularly scheduled bath (just kidding!...or am I?).
Voting
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Bath Time
Baths are a priority at our house. At least for us humans, sadly we can not boast the same thing for our four legged family member. Typically we wait until someone notices a certain funk coming from Hank before we undertake a dog bathing. I realize that there are people who bathe their pets regularly and in a scheduled fashion. I am proud to say that we bathe our children regularly and in a scheduled fashion. What more do people want?
Recently Hank came down with the said funk and we decided it was a nice enough day to move it outside. Naturally Big and Little wanted to help. Hank got clean and less smelly and The Brothers had a great time playing in the hose. They got wet and soapy enough that we just counted this as their regularly scheduled bath (just kidding!...or am I?).
Recently Hank came down with the said funk and we decided it was a nice enough day to move it outside. Naturally Big and Little wanted to help. Hank got clean and less smelly and The Brothers had a great time playing in the hose. They got wet and soapy enough that we just counted this as their regularly scheduled bath (just kidding!...or am I?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment