Voting

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Worth It

Tonight as Big and I were cuddling on the couch before bed he said "Mom, I'm so happy to be here with you". Ditto, Big. Ditto.

Oh, and as far as all those midnight feedings when you were a baby, the 2 family photo sessions we paid for and got no decent pictures because you cried the whole time, the time you got so mad you held your breath until you passed out and we ended up in the ER, the music class you pouted through and refused to participate in, the several weeks you woke up at 5 am, the public meltdowns that have caused me to exit a store before I got what I needed, and the private tantrums that have ended with us both in tears...consider yourself forgiven. Lets just call it even from here on out. Oh, and if you wouldn't mind teaching your brother this trick that would be great. He has been giving me hell lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment