I like the idea of a blog, I really do. I love to read other's blogs, and I think it's a great use of technology to help families stay in touch. That being said I completely dropped the ball on our last blog. Two babies in two years will do that to you I've found. However, I am ready to recommit myself to the whole blogging experience and figured it was better just to start fresh. So here we go...blog #2. My intentions are good but I now have two toddlers instead of two babies so please keep your expectations realistic. And stay on top of me, even peer pressure has a purpose!
That being said here are some of the most recent pictures of The Brothers. They are a dynamic duo to be sure. Big is typically the brains of the operation and Little is the brawn. They love each other one moment and will fight to the death over a toy the next. They are complete opposites in many ways, oh but when their powers combine...watch out!
BIG
LITTLE
No comments:
Post a Comment