Well, it finally happened. I kinda feel like the last almost-three years of parenting have been building up to this. Poop on the celling.
I noticed it the other night, in the hallway between the boy's rooms. Naturally my first thought was "is that poop"? Followed by "how...?".
I quickly came up with some answers... Yes...and oh yeah remember Little and Brad the other day.
Little had a blow out when playing in our room the other day. He had just finished his bath and was butt naked. So of course he started smearing it all over himself and covered his hands. By the time I got involved Brad was carrying a naked poopy Little, running across the house, and calling for back up. He was holding him up in front of his body to avoid getting himself into a similar state. My best guess is that Little reached up and touched the low hallway celling. Thus poop on the celling.
The truly sad part of this story, and the part I probably should not mention on the Internet is that after noticing it I got busy with something else and forgot about cleaning it until the next day.
No comments:
Post a Comment