I know I'm way behind and haven't posted anything in forever. I've been having issues with Blogger and my password. It's a long boring story so I'll spare you but basically it kept forgetting my password, causing me to have to reset it every time which was a long process - hence no blog posts. But I'll try to do better and hopefully Blogger will too.
Any who, let me sum up the last few months in a few random phrases...
lots of outside time, many hours in Nana's pool or our water hose (guess we can't all have pools), trip to SeaWorld, trip to Six Flags, trip to Lubbock, lots of Popsicles and ice cream cones and new classes at school.
Also I started taking a photography class which I am loving and since a pictures worth a thousand words and I am several thousand words behind. Here are a few pictures. Now lets call it good and move one.












No comments:
Post a Comment